Monday, July 12, 2021

The Beginning...

So I'll be posting one page per day...  give or take.
and then when i reach a certain milestone, i'll abridge the content in a second comic page under the first. or something.
IDK.
I'm figuring it out as i go.
...

This is going to take for fuh kin ever!

......

...... Okay, I'm a merciful master, so for The Beginning, i'm uploading the first 23 "pages". You're welcome:








Note: The play button does nothing unless you've downloaded NGU Idle on Steam.

 
























*




*











EASTER EGG!!! That's an OLD ASS PIC OF ME!!!  EW i look like an ugly girl >.<



*















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and tasteful. No blatantly derogatory or obscene comments if they are not constructive or eloquent.

I reserve the right to remove any and all content at my discretion with or without prior notice, however with the reservation that I will attempt to maintain respect and good taste as well.