Sunday, September 27, 2026

El Tit Title

 Title: Yarp I.E. man, eh, TN. Level racecar tacocat. Dammit I'm mad!!! Go eat a salami I'm a lasagna hog! Arg! A I.V.? No! Do I? Did... (ahem...) Did I nail Edna? Edna, Lala, Tina, Ardis, Marva, Adela, Diane, Lynne, Pearl, Ora, Cecile, Fanny, Laverne, Eliadia, Rasia, Mary, Meta, Kassia, Radella, Anne, Norah, Sela, Gaia, Mable, Mina, Rae, Barba, Mairi, Manon, Nell, Essa, Lee, Lass, Ellen, Nona, Miriam, Abra, Bea, Rani, Melba, Maia, Gale, Sharon, Enna, Alleda, Raissa, Kate, Myra, Mai, Saraid, Aileen, Reva, Lynna, Felice, Carol, Rae, Penny, Lena, Ida, Leda, Avram, Sidra, Anita Lalande, and Elian? I did? Me?... Ha!... Did I O.D. on Viagra? Go eat a salami I'm a lasagna hog! Dammit I'm mad!! Tacocat racecar level: In the name I pray. El Tit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and tasteful. No blatantly derogatory or obscene comments if they are not constructive or eloquent.

I reserve the right to remove any and all content at my discretion with or without prior notice, however with the reservation that I will attempt to maintain respect and good taste as well.